| Rocking back |
| She has her eyes fixed on Sofia |
| I want to do it daddy... |
| splashing in the water |
| sunbathing except that there was no sun |
| Leg lifts...i think she uses her legs to balance herself |
| Push ups |
| One handed push ups...show off! |
Jake and I figured since most of our family and friends live outstide of Big D that we would follow in the footsteps of the Trevino's and start a blog so that we can post what Sabrina and Marin are up to.
| Rocking back |
| She has her eyes fixed on Sofia |
| I want to do it daddy... |
| splashing in the water |
| sunbathing except that there was no sun |
| Leg lifts...i think she uses her legs to balance herself |
| Push ups |
| One handed push ups...show off! |
No comments:
Post a Comment