Height 29 3/4 (73%)
Weight 21 lbs. 8 ozs. (55%)
Head 44 (25%)
So Sabrina is slimming down a bit with all her walking and still has a tiny head (just like mom)!
She has her bottom two front teeth in and is in the process of getting her top front teeth although they have broken the skin. She didn't get any teeth until right before Christmas and now it seems the poor girl is going to be in teething mode for almost a month. She is doing pretty good considering.
So we are also going to be stopping the formula and be on to milk in a sippy cup. I am so excited to know that the bottle washing is almost over!!
![]() |
| I got my new kicks on and I am ready to go! |
![]() |
| Lounging on New Years Day |


No comments:
Post a Comment